The value of a caring culture.
Join a company that appreciates your energy, drive and enthusiasm just as much as your skills. Discover the benefits of working with us.Learn more
• Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer.
• Proficient in German language with a good understanding of how to handle support requests. Also good in written & spoken English required for communication between team members and other offices.
• Player empathy person. As a player you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation.
• Understanding Player Support. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience.
• Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
• Attractive remuneration
• Transportation allowance
• Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
• Excellent multinational business environment
• Positive environment – we care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Continuous support and learning